CRG Service
Make it visible

Fallen in love with one from China.

What do you do when you fall in love with one from china?

We can help with all from the first mail and until last paper is signed. Below are some questions you might have. We can help you with that and answer the questions.

  • How to travel to China and how to do it.
  • Married in China or in Denmark.
  • What papers do we needed in China.
  • What papers are needed in Denmark.
  • What opportunity and with what's possible.
  • Where to go and get the papers stamped.
  • What are the time frames.
  • How can you help one and other.
  • Translation and explanation in Danish, English and Chinese.
Silverlight Demo
Family help
Document Help
What to do
HomeServicesNews + EventsProductsSupportAbout
All Rights Reserved CRG Service© 2011